Have you heard the news? After the Harvest has been selected as the beneficiary of the @HyVee Reusable Bag Program that supports local non-profits! Each time a $2.50 red “My Heart” Reusable Bag is purchased at the Hy-Vee at 6655 Martway St. in Mission, KS on any day during the month of June, we will receive a $1 donation.
If you do pick one up, be sure to practice standard safety protocols. Just like you need to wash your hands regularly, always wash your reusable bags before and after use. If possible, bag your own groceries at check out when using a reusable bag. Thank you in advance for your support!
COMING JUNE 12, 2021
A COUNTY FAIR WITH FLAIR
Get ready to raise a little cane at Faulkner’s Ranch in support of After the Harvest during National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month. We’ll have a kickin’ good time while raising funds to feed hungry people nutritious produce across Greater Kansas City.
- Enjoy craft cocktails infused with locally grown herbs and distilled spirits.
- Prepare your tastebuds for a bountiful blue ribbon buffet featuring mouth-melting barbecue, gourmet fair food and signature desserts made only in Kansas City.
- Brush up on your boogie for some two-steppin’ with live, local music.
- Press your luck for prizes at game booths or dare to challenge celebs to mechanical bull rides.
- Get in on the live auction action and raffles, all for a good cause.
Become a Greens&Jeans sponsor or donate auction and raffle items. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A special thanks to our
Individual donor–Dave Raffel