After the Harvest’s Greens&Jeans is coming September 16, so join in the homegrown fun at our first ever big fundraiser as we pay homage to the harvest of our locally produced fruits and vegetables in a county fair setting. Lending your support means bringing in more truckloads of produce, gleaning more farmers fields and feeding more families, seniors and other hungry people in this region with healthy food that might otherwise go to waste.
Greens&Jeans volunteers Sally Teahan and Liz Moyes (and many others) have put hours and hours into bringing you some really great live and silent auction and raffle items…you might just come away with a “Best of Show” prized treasure!
- A country French picnic basket for four including Cornish game hens with cognac and apricot glaze, almond-berry tart and many more delicious treats from Lon Lane’s Inspired Occasions
- Spring break in Puerta Vallarta–a week at the Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- Safari Lake of the Ozarks home, 3 days/2 nights
- A “Let’s Do Lunch” basket filled with gift certificates: Panera, Eden Alley, Taco Republic and more.
- Beautiful original watercolor paintings by Jake Marshall
- “Made in a Cave” Package with S.D. Strong Distilling Tour and Tasting, passed appetizers by Chef Michael Moyes
- Pie for a year from Tippins/Hen House
- Royals basket with tickets, parking passes and more
- “Edible Lawn Package” including master gardener consultation and planting, a Planters Seed gift basket and a cherry tree
- “Christmas in September” basket including residential Christmas Light installation, Plaza light limo tour and more
- In-home catered dinner for six from Blue Pot Catering
- Golf basket with Oakwood Country Club round for 4, cart, Under Armour items including jacket, hat, glove, belt
- “Date Night” package with certificates from Story, Bristol Seafood Grill, Jack Stack BBQ and more
- Tink’s Treasures Puppy Basket
And don’t forget to get in on the Greens&Jeans midway games! “Squash Toss” anyone? How about “Bug Shot” or “Produce Pitch”? Or try your hand at the “Wine Pull”, “Cake Walk” or “Champong”. Downhome games with an uptown twist…but best of all, you’ll be helping our hungry neighbors get more fresh, nutritious fruits and vegetables.
Space is limited. Get your tickets now.