Calling all burrito lovers, taco lovers, queso lovers or lovers of all things Chipotle!
Make your dinner plans now for our After the Harvest fundraiser to help rescue more healthy produce to feed more hungry people in our area. We have a goal of $300 to get 33% of the $ on our orders, so let’s eat, drink and give to those in need! Remember, you have to let the the cashier know that your order is a part of the After the Harvest fundraiser for us to get credit. Online or in-app orders do not apply. Guac on!!
Note: You can use Chipotle Catering to help with this fundraiser: A typical catering order costs about $300. Just call 1-800-CHIPOTLE to place your order (at least 24 hours in advance) to be picked up during the timeframe of your fundraiser and let them know that you want to pay upon pickup. When you pick up your order, alert the cashier before payment that you would like it to count towards the ATH fundraiser. And just like that, 33% goes back to ATH!
COMING JUNE 12, 2021
A COUNTY FAIR WITH FLAIR
Get ready to raise a little cane at Faulkner’s Ranch in support of After the Harvest during National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month. We’ll have a kickin’ good time while raising funds to feed hungry people nutritious produce across Greater Kansas City.
- Enjoy craft cocktails infused with locally grown herbs and distilled spirits.
- Prepare your tastebuds for a bountiful blue ribbon buffet featuring mouth-melting barbecue, gourmet fair food and signature desserts made only in Kansas City.
- Brush up on your boogie for some two-steppin’ with live, local music.
- Press your luck for prizes at game booths or dare to challenge celebs to mechanical bull rides.
- Get in on the live auction action and raffles, all for a good cause.
Become a Greens&Jeans sponsor or donate auction and raffle items. Contact email@example.com.
A special thanks to our
Individual donor–Dave Raffel